RRC weekend 26th -27th sept

phil's picture
26 Sep 2015 - 00:00
27 Sep 2015 - 00:00

Another flying weekend looms,yes ,looks like it will be flyable both days ,heads up, might be dyke for sat and sunday at bo peep.
Lets see if the forecasts as from tonight comes good ,so do your very early pre planning with a good read of the sites guide ,and for those i will see this thurs night at induction.
Will update this post on fri night around 6 pm to what will happen this saturday.
And please post on this page ,if you got any questions or issues that need addressing....sorry to say,i got no control over the weather...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
phil's picture


For those that could not make it today,which for a few hours from morning to about 2 pm gave the red ribs some flying action ,till the wind picked up.
Sunday off ,as it looks too windy to fly and the wind forecasts shows it will continue till thursday,boo hoo.
see you all next week hopefully.

phil's picture


Sorry for the late post...
Bo peep for sure......meet 9am for that all important site briefs and more.
what more is there too say...just get your kit and get there phil
Meet me in the car park on time chaps.

phil's picture

high pressure

The center of the high pressure system which is moving across the south of the uk this weekend is changing the wind direction....now saturday looks like a east wind.....watch this post on friday eve for site final location call....