Nowadays the SHGC has to have a zero tolerance attitude to flying in our heavily used airspace whilst under the influence of narcotic substances. Consequently, anyone repeatedly doing so will be reported to the police.
I have received a report that cannabis has again been seen being smoked by certain pilot(s) on our sites prior to flying.
**PLEASE REMEMBER** DO NOT FLY CLOSE TO HORSES/RIDERS AND
STOP ALL GROUND-HANDLING IF THEY ARE PASSING BY.
A rider was seriously injured after her horse was 'spooked' by a paraglider being ground-handled, near one of our flying sites last week. The lady rider is undergoing skin grafts after receiving injuries consistent with being thrown onto a barbed wire fence.
- To begin with, your user name is your SHGC number
- Your password is unknown, even to the webmasters
- Use the 'request new password' link under the login button to get started.
- The help button above this message is there for a reason :0)
- Once you have access to the web site, please change your user name to your real name instead of a number and upload a passport-style photo with your helmet on, if possible.